Tuesday, April 30, 2013

So These Two Little Old Ladies Are in a Taxi...



THIS IS HOW WE'RE ROLLING NOW




We've made this little video of us.

It's 1:20 - very short.

If you can't hear the sound, don't worry about it. This video is not about the sound.

It's sort of like that movie, The Artist - the first silent movie to win the Academy Award since... well... since before we were born.

There's a punchline at the end, so if think you might get a bit antsy, just do a little countdown from 80 while you're watching.

For better visuals (full screen) here’s the direct YouTube link or just click on this for the actual broadcast -- with sound -- http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=9048250&pid=9048166

Enjoy!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Have you watched it yet?

If you're in New York City, and get into a taxi that shows ABC News, look for us on your taxi video screen.  We're right after Leopardy. Um - Jeopardy!  (Yes, really!)  But hurry - it's a limited engagement!

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I wanted to say that I love your blog.I am 30 and I found your blog via the Advanced Style blog.I wanted to provide you with the eyewitness new link so you can save it for yourselves

    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/lifestyle&id=9048166

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be better
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=9048250&pid=9048166

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We updated our post to include your link. Merci beaucoup!
      Jean & Valerie

      Delete
  3. I saw it very early this AM in my cab on my way to boot camp - made me look up your blog - congrats!

    ReplyDelete